02 Feb Sharpmania announces a new partnership with Gradar
Sharpmania continues to expand and is delighted to announce a new partnership with Gradar as the Gradar Implementation Partner in Switzerland and France. This is an opportunity to take a fresh approach with an innovative, intuitive and affordable software tool to best accompany our clients when managing job evaluations, compensation analysis and competency management.
Want to know more about…
A job evaluation is the process of analyzing and assessing various jobs to determine their relative worth in a company. A job evaluation is the foundation of creating job grades and salary bands.
A compensation analysis is the process of analyzing external compensation benchmarks against salaries within a company. Once completed, it allows companies to establish fair and transparent compensation structures, ensure equal pay of equal work and use structural data from pay scales as a basis for budgeting and controlling purposes.
An analytical basis for specific career frameworks which will help you to define career paths, job titles and job descriptions as well as improve your succession management and recruitment processes.
How can this partnership benefit your business?
- Increase quality by providing simple tools to support your business to make professional people decisions which are based on fair and well-defined criteria
- Enable your HR team to become strategic business partners bringing relevance, valuable input and structured guidance to your business owners
- Save time by having Sharpmania manage the full implementation to allow your HR team to focus on their daily tasks
- Save money by making the right people decisions increasing employee satisfaction and reducing negative turnover
… and your employees?
- Increased transparency and visibility of HR policies and decision making
- Increased trust in HR and management leading to enhanced employee engagement